SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Dennis Samson
807 Posts
QUOTE (1 32 slotter @ 19 Aug 2012, 18:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I plan on re-popping some of the high quality 60's vac's before they are all gone for myself and others if the need arises.

I guess this is what John Dilworth has already done with the 2H, as per Russell's photo.

I remember a 2H being available back in the day, probably from GT Models. It was VERY small, as I recall, and the Patto's one is similarly small (I have one - don't bother with it!)

John's version fits a 3" wheelbase by 2.5" wide frame very nicely.

· Dennis Samson
807 Posts
QUOTE (1 32 slotter @ 21 Aug 2012, 20:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have Patto's 2H. I didn't realize it was under scale. I understood that his are recasts of vintage bodies and thought most if not all were true to scale..

So that brings up a question. Who made a high quality true to scale 1/32 2H vac? Or even a resin? As far as resin goes I heard that Top Slot made one but I have never seen one.

Joel, I did not mean to imply that the Patto's body is under scale - it is probably correct, as the full size car was short and narrow. John D's body has been "enhanced" to fit a more regular sized frame.

QUOTE (andre acker @ 21 Aug 2012, 22:19) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

Who did this Chaparral body (see below) ?

http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?...5&start=135

Best regards !

André Acker.

Andre - that's the same car that Russell posted, it's the one I built for my visit to NLSME last week, using the Dilworth body.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.