SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for this body a Shinoda GP, I do not have this body.
A plaster cast or vac copy will do, any condition.
Will pay or trade.
I am closing in on having a complete collection, unless something is out there that has not surfaced.

The photo in the center is the SHINODA GP
sorry could not get the link to load photo.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w22/bur...shinoda0001.jpg

Thanks g:

·
R.E.F.
1,672 Posts
Hi Gene,

Are you refurring to the Shinoda GT-1 in the middle?? I do have a mold of a original versions. Edo Posted a pic of one I painted for him & Steve did a frame. Edo was calling it the Blade-noda version but, it's a GT-1 version,( yellow/red one) I did do a version I called the Blade-noda. Sure we can trade
By the way, I did get the booklet & element & vac pump, now all I got to do is put it all together lol.
Ray

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ray
I will trade,what body would you like?
send me your address to my e-mail.
I don't need a perfect body since I will retune it anyhow.
If you have any qestions give me a buzz on converting your vac systen.

thanks much
g;

·
Registered
314 Posts
The Shinoda GP all done,shown with other fine bodies by Shinoda

The correct deep side pockets along wind screen is correct as in the Large Dart.

Finally a missing body is added, I think now I just mite have most of the Shinodas, and a few not yet shown.

I think I now have around 23, enjoy
G;

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts
Congratulations Gene,

Good to see you where able to add that one to the stable.

Wonderful collection.

In not to long i maybe bugging you too as i will build a new Vacformer to make life more easy.

BTW i bit the bullet...made my first all Jaak 1:24 brass chassis, more to follow.
You where one of the few helping me with Thingies and i will never forget

·
Registered
469 Posts
Gene,

Great work! I am happy for you that you are able to achieve obtaining most all if not all the SHINODA collection of thingies bodies.

Can't wait for you to reveal what you have not shown (one day)...!

-Max

·
Tony
2,834 Posts
I am begining to see the draw of thingies, I have just ordered a Stinger body from Pattos. I'm going to have a go at making the airbrake work and have found an old 26D rewind in my old bits box.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Bigtone,

Thingies are fun, exciting and different! Thingies employ their own form of technology that makes them extremely interesting slot cars.

Please do join the brotherhood of thingie fanatics in the Kingdom of the Thingies! We welcome you.

BTW, do a search here for the JOKER thingie and also a BATCAR that also used a similar Stinger wing arrangement.

-Max

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Jaak
Yes long time, Iam fully backup and running.
Moving the hobby room eneded up a one year project.
This time Iam making a large volume of all the bodies,mutiple copies, so Iam ready.
Will post a group shot.
take care.

Max, resend list.

QUOTE (JaakBeentjes @ 6 Sep 2012, 16:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Congratulations Gene,

Good to see you where able to add that one to the stable.

Wonderful collection.

In not to long i maybe bugging you too as i will build a new Vacformer to make life more easy.

BTW i bit the bullet...made my first all Jaak 1:24 brass chassis, more to follow.
You where one of the few helping me with Thingies and i will never forget

1 - 10 of 10 Posts