SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel these cars 'look' right wearing these SHH wheels.
I posted my Nissan Skyline project over in 'Scratch Build' but the wheels there didn't feel right in the same way.

So.. what do you lot think ?

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
They look okay in a Johnny Lightning/Hot Wheels sort of a way. But don't all those cars come with pretty good representations of the real car wheels anyway?

Swiss, I'm beginning to think you're a bit of a closet custom car connoisseur.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

The Viper stills looks awesome to my eyes, as sexy as she was in Wrexham all those months ago. The wheels transform it to a top piece of totty rather than simply a cheeky looking minx.

If you know what I mean?

slik.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I am finding them growing on me, in spite of the lack of 'dish' on the BMW's fronts. I particularly like those on the the Merc - they look absolutely wonderful! The Viper wheels are great too - it's just that I don't like the look of Vipers. Those horrible doors remind me of recent TVRs - ugly as sin - sorry about that! I'd like to see the same wheels on something else.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi Swiss

They are great looking wheels..... You guys across the pond find all the good stuff

So how about tells us where you got them?? and what rubber comes on the tires?? and how much are they??

I have got to get some of the wheels you have on the CLK........

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts