SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I guess quite a few did. Can't imagine what it'll do for sales of Racer 250LMs (assuming that if you were going to buy one of their P4s you'd have done so by now). Would you fork out £150 for one when there's a pretty good chance that Scalextric will have a go at this model in the foreseeable future?

·
Registered
715 Posts
I look forward to getting Ferraris here in the states.

Is this the scaley strategy for world dominance? I guess they and Microsoft have something in common. Some will love them for it and others will hate them for it.
"Affordable for all" will no doubt make the car available to those who would never have bought a Racer model.

I can guess that it would make the Racer folks a little nervouse, however...And will tick off a retailer which has a bunch of racer P3s and P4s sitting on the shelf.

-Maltese

·
Alan Tadd
4,039 Posts
Sorry Racer have only got themselves to blame. They make superb cars and I would certainly have bought at least one, but I like my cars to be 1/32nd scale not 1/30th.
I hope the new Scalextric P3's will be as good as other recent releases as they are superb value for money. The hideous guide pod, that is now standard fixture on their cars should also be well hidden from view with this shell.

Regards

Alan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts