SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got so many new ideas bubbling away now thanks to this forum...
one is to make yet another version of the Chaparral 2C out of the MRRC/Monogram 2A... but any suggestions how to make all those louvres that cover the front wheel arches? I think they'd look pretty cool done properly, but an easy way to mess up a model, too.

· Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks chaps... I think I'm getting the idea. A few practice runs are in order before I start messing up ANOTHER MRRC shell.

That SMEC kit looks wonderful- it should definitely have a place in a museum somewhere, just as you pictured it, John. Too good to build?

And I love the idea of a metal roller... I just wonder if a pinion gear might work?

· Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No John

This is the perfect weekend for completing your Lotus 15. I will not distract you from it until I see the finished article posted on our favourite forum. Now fill up your thermos flask and repair to the workshop immediately. I want to hear no more from you until it's handed in on Monday.

Its called tough love

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.