SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ParrotGod
10,984 Posts
Nice Tamar. Well done to you and the rest of the SRC Eindhoven team to support this event.
I do not know what the situation will be so I cannot promise anything at this stage.
I would love to be there.

Question about the procomp 4: I have not been able to get any (pendle, evotech, etc. show no signs of these tyres).
Are you going to hand them to the teams or each team should cater for their tyres?

·
ParrotGod
10,984 Posts
Maybe the UK contingent of disca racers will put enough pressure at Pendle for getting some.

·
ParrotGod
10,984 Posts
Gio, doubt Sean at Pendle will want to get a handful of these as not really worth their while?
Hi John
it appears that sponge tyres are not that popular in 1/32 in general.
Which is a pity - although at the beginning I was not a big fan of them.

·
ParrotGod
10,984 Posts
A small chat with Scaleauto is on the agenda for this week. Might be that I'll order a big bunch of them so we'll be able to supply all teams.
Will also aks Scaleauto to beef up production for 2022.
If you can get a nice order, people could buy them in the little SRC shop.

·
ParrotGod
10,984 Posts
I like NSR tyres and we use in our races here in Auckland.
There are plenty of NSR tyres that could fit this class but we go for the 5216: they are wide and tall so gluing and trueing are a must.
But you can easily cut them to be 10mm wide and 20mm tall and they have plenty of grip.
NSR tyres out of the box are not as nice as Slot.it tyres: they have deep molding marks and the shape can be on the wonky side.
Valid alternatives to the G25 could be P6 tyres: just slap them on the rims and on ninco plenty of grip.

By the way, I like the idea of using the "spent" Procomp 3 as front ones.

·
ParrotGod
10,984 Posts
Very impressive Grid! Lot's of people that I would like to meet in person as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts