SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes!

I've finally put together a web page detailing the Lugnuts International Speedplant.

Though there's nothing particularly special about the race track itself, I think the entire room is a pretty cool pace to hang out in, race some slots, and listen to some music.

I hope you dig it. Thanks to all fellow slot car geeks for the necessary inspiration.

Regards,

Johnny

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (FZSsemans® @ 27 Dec 2006, 20:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fun track you got at home. lots of space for the trucks! welcome aboard (again?).
Yep, it's plenty of fun and easy to marshal. The trucks are a blast without the mags; I don't understand why they aren't more popular.
QUOTE (Black3sr @ 28 Dec 2006, 09:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where are you at Nuts? Toronto area?
Close to Toronto. In the Pickering area, just east of the big city. We do our club racing at Raceworld. How big is the commercial track in KW?
QUOTE (slot king @ 28 Dec 2006, 10:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awesome collection of cars there Johnny.Wonderful track aswell!
Glad you like the track. I dig the collection of cars, but curiously, it never seems big enough.

Thanks for the comments, dudes! Race on!

Johnny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.