SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have the same issue with YF on IOS 1.4.0, cars get locked at racing speed for duration of the YF when set on Stop Mode
Same problem on the Windows version, something went wrong with 1.4.0 is it possible to return to the previos version?
Bugger...we have a tournament tomorrow, but will now have to use the scaley app then.

·
Registered
177 Posts
6 cars Magic.

And seeing Kiltgard say it works find for him I am curious to see how many other people are regularly running Magic App with 6 humans operating and what results they see.
I am dealing with kids aged 3 to 99, so they are not experienced slot car racers and will be pressing everything at the wrong time.....
Hi
I just did a quick test again, and it seems if i turn on quilifier mode the immediate stop is ignored, and all finish is active instead. I will test again soon.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Tested again, and in a race, without qualification, and ending set to immediate all cars stop as soon as the leader crosses the finish line, just as it should.if i turn on qualification the cars continue to all finish, resulting in some bumper banging but only in qualy.
In ordinary race after qualy, the immediate setting is active and working again.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ok..makes sense that all have to complete laps. We used fixed number of laps.
I do however have a problem with the "all finish" setting, as mentioned before, because front cars stops just after finishline and thereby gets hit behind by the backmarkers.
I sugested earlier that cars was able to continue at reduced speed after crossing finishline.

Happy newyear to you Magic:)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts