SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Thanks Magic.
Lap counting now working.

Currently setup with 6x cars on a 5 lap race.
When starting race the 1st time the car crosss the line lap 1 is recorded, but with 0 sec lap time.
When I cross the SL for 2nd time, lap 2 is recorded with a lap time of the elapsed time since the start of the race and reports this as the "fastest lap".
When I cross the 3rd time it records 3 lap and if the lap is faster than previous it does not call it out.
When I cross the line for the 4th time it calls this out as "Last lap".

Questions:
Is the words "Fastest Lap" meant to be said whenever the fastest lap is recorded? If not it should.
Is there a method to record the 1st crossing of the SL as 0 or FL (First lap).
The first full lap would then be lap 1 and should have its time recorded when the car crosses SL for the 2nd occasion.

That's all I have been able to check tonight.

Cheers
Paul
Time for the first lap is taken as it should be. The first lap starts when the race starts (and ok, here there's a bug since the lap changes from 0 to 1 only when you cross the SL).

Why the first lap time should starts when the car cross the SL?? there's no reason to do so, neither in any real race is done.

About fastest lap, is the fastest lap of the race.. and agian there's a bug since the first lap should never be considered as fastest lap.

Are you saying that other fastest lap time aren't marked as FL? (EDIT: Ok, fixed :) thanks)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Version 1.05 on the go:

• when the race starts, driver lap is set to 1 without waiting the car cross the start line.
  • fix: first lap doesn't count as fastest lap (since it's recorded from the start of the race and before crossing the start line)
  • fix: fastest lap pronounced correctly

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
is Bluetooth enabled before you starts the app?

I don't understand what you mean with "I try to connect via blue tooth", since connection is done automatically.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Magic
when I star the app the light on the base turns green then app crashes and the light goes back to orange
Thanks for replying
Even if you stay on the main menu screen ???

1) Powerbase on, orange light

2) Bluetooth enabled on phone

3) Starts the app

4) Enter on the main menu

5) the app connect with powerbase, the powerbase led turn green

6) app crash without doing anything ??

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Hi, this won't fix your issue, since I don't know which could be the cause. I need more info, so in this version I added a new menu on the hamburger menu of the main page: "view log", just under language selection.

Now, follow exactly these instructions:

- power on ARC air

- disable BLE on your phone

- start 1.0.7

- enter on the main page, the hamburger menu and on the bottom: view log

- press "clear log" button.

- close the app (don't put it in background. close it)

- enable BLE on your phone

- start the app, and let it to connect to the powerbase (see the light turn on green) and let the app crash.

- disable BLE on your phone

- start 1.0.7

- enter on the main page, the hamburger menu and on the bottom: view log

- select all the content, copy and send it to me at this email address: support at magicstudio.eu

So I may have more info on where the app crashes (I hope).

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Ljs3 send to me your google id so I'll add you as internal beta tester. In this way i may send to you specific packages so that i may investigate with more detailed log file and custom message without releasing it into the public store.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
1.0.8 is out.

- Logs can be sent by email (experimental)

- Fixed Pit stop speech loop

- Added Chinese language (thanks Speed SL for translating!)

Ijs123, try 1.0.8 with the same steps.. and send to me the log. thanks!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
2. Nothing happens when the cars run out of fuel

probably I forgot to slow down the car :p

About Fuel and Tyres there is a global configuration which affect how fast consumption is. (Main Page, Hamburger, General Configuration)

In race option configuration you may enable or not fuel consumption, and also select which tyres wear to use (none, on braking, on accelerating, on both).

Each car has:

Fuel Load: basically is the tank size

Fuel Burn: how fast the car consume fuel

Tyres Wear: how fast the car consume tyres

Fuel race consumption is a combination of all these parameters, in order to give to you maximum flexibility and adapt consumption to each kind of tracks, and race lenght.

Same for tyres wear.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
25 laps, 9.6mt track.. maybe 6seconds per lap.

fuel burn 50%, so 50% slower than normal.

I suppose that from the global configuration, you didn't change the Fuel Consumption (normal = 60s to empty a full tank)

this means that you need 90seconds to empty the tank at full speed (fuel consumption is computed on throttle average over 300ms)

these are the global fuel ratios:

ExtremelyLow: // 240s
VeryLow: // 120s
Low: // 80s
Normal: // 60s
Moderate: // 30s
High: // 20s
VeryHigh: // 15s

but these have effects on ALL of your race mode. these should be sets considering your track layout.

Anyway, you may left "normal", and increase the fuel burn or decrease the fuel load (tank size).

Tyre wear has the same global ratios.

1 - 20 of 339 Posts