Manage to get it on video.
- (now watch video)
- Placed four cars on the track
- New race - Orange car did 10 laps, others stayed in the pit
- Parked orange car in the pit.
- Left the cars on track with the result screen on.
- Waited for 15 minutes ( I have a suspicion that time can be a factor)
- Left the menu to start new race.
- Choose "Exit" then "Exit from race"
Now the orange car suddenly gets power at tries to drive out, and if it was not held back by the other cars it will take off and crash.
This was a one car race. If we race more cars, then also more cars will take off.
This is not a new issue, I have had this problem since before version 1.5.
I agree with Greg, this is not a PS issue, as the track is constant full powered in digital.
But somehow the car gets a "GO" signal when I go from one menu to another.
Win10 - ARC pro
PB is now modded from 0.3 to 0.4 but the problem was also there before.
We use mainly C8515H and SP15b decoders, and they all behave the same.
The track is boosted with cables, and INOX3 are also used.