SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
If requests are being taken, the only 4 I would like to see would be:

1) Pace cars that change lanes

2) Variable speed pace cars, based on mapping of the throttle position around the track and averaged together, like SSDC does.

3) Ability to turn off and import sound files for various things (start of race, pit noises, lap being recorded, etc.)

4) Option for fuel burn based on throttle usage, not laps counted...have a heavier finger, burn fuel faster.

If those above items could be accomplished, I would think, for me, this would be the perfect RMS: Powerful, flexible, and a very simple and easy to use interface.

·
Registered
283 Posts
No worries, just thought I would throw my "wish list" out there.

Magic, I just wanted to say that your app caused me to order the Arc Pro GT set yesterday. I have not even run a race with it yet...but just from watching videos and playing with it as much as I can without a power base, I am really impressed. And very thankful!

Donation coming inbound shortly...thank you for putting your talents and skills to this solution for us. Hat's off to a job well done!

·
Registered
283 Posts
You're the best Magic!
Agreed! I can not state how much I enjoy the fact that we have direct conversation with the developer, and he hears and responds to questions, comments, suggestions, and concerns.

Many thanks, Magic, for being accessible, patient, and willing to donate your free time and talents to make this product work.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Love the APP, really appreciate all the hard work and effort put in.

Would it be possible to have an optional sound effect file associated with each car as it crosses the start/finish line? Much like you can upload a picture for each participant, would it be possible to give each car its own unique sound?

Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts