SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the mph is kind of silly. The stat print out gives the mph like avg mph 5.9
Can it give mph in scale? Magic your doing above and beyond. But if this is possible imo it would seem to make more sense.
The official app has both scale and real. You might also want to add track length and avg. speed then.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Guys, do not confuse Max speed with average speed
smile.png

Max speed,is the real speed calculated in a give point of the track (the 350cm of the powerbase, taking the time the cars cross the powerbase from start to finish). The value you see is a real value. Why I have to scale it? and scale from which factor?

Avg. Speed, which is the one you have on the offical app, is an "average" speed
smile.png
in order to display this, the app ask you for the length of the track.

about scaling.. a speed of 200mph could give more sense? yes, if you are using a Lamborghini.. lesser if you are using a Fiat 500
smile.png

anyway, the offical app how scale the speed? which factor does it apply?
huh?, a 350 cm powerbase? (350 mm)

I think the distance between the sensors is a bit shorter than the entire track piece, not much but a bit (20mm?).

I see your point about the Fiat but it would the same if I calculated the value my self.

The scale should be 1:32.

·
Registered
223 Posts
added: the one who called YF using the controller, may remove it using the controller also.
All drivers should be able to check/uncheck penalty with the controller (fx LC=check/uncheck and brake=ready to run) when all drivers are ready to run YF can be lifted autoMagically instead of tapping the screen. It would be nice to do it via the screen also. And as always in software development: "if in doubt make it optional". Magic you are an ace!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Magic, sorry, but you are wrong, I disassemble both the air and the pro and measured the distance from the start of the first blade sensor to the start of the last blade sensor. The option sensor is not use when base is in analog mode. The distance should be measured from start to start and not start to end.

·
Registered
223 Posts
This was basically what I was thinking the YF screen would look like when we discussed YF.

Operated by both controllers and screen. (tapping, LC=Penalty (toggle), BRK=Ready (toggle))

Yellow Flag

Penalty? (Yes/No) Ready? (Yes/No)

Driver 1 No Yes

Driver 2 Yes No

Driver 3 No No

Driver 4 No Yes

Driver 5 No Yes

Driver 6 No Yes

[Resume Race]

'Yes/No' as a red/green "ball" or a checkbox

'Resume Race' as a button and autoMagical resume when everybody has reported 'Ready'

·
Registered
223 Posts
If the YF can be resumed by controller from the one who called it (or by tapping the screen), why each players should ack the start?
The one who called it should not be the only one to acknowledge being ready before race can continue. Only tapping the screen should "override" ack from all drivers.

Btw the time for the race to resume is 5 seconds (a long time when pulse is high and adrenalin is pumping). Could you make an option to select the time for race to resume after YF. (race resumes in x after YF)

·
Registered
223 Posts
some kind of Child mode on/off with a slider 0-100%.... reduces ALL vehicles maximum speed according to the slider setting.
When you have a bunch of kids turn up, there isn't the time to set up and configure drivers and power settings and controller settings :D

and perhaps when going into a pre-prepared race, it could show a summary of the settings/drivers/cars with a Start Race or Edit Race button, so you can jump straight into racing much quicker?
You can use the same car configuration for all drivers. You can then control the maximum power of the car and it will reduce it for everyone.

·
Registered
223 Posts
- Fuel level warning

- Tire level warning
Both available on global configuration, you may set the % level of when the speech voice warn you about it. (later I will add rumble controller also)

- Fuel load simulation
On global configuration you may sets how much power loss when fuel tank is full. like for kers. Default 125%.

this means that when enabled, without kers, the max power is 75%.. that will gradually increase to 100% when fuel level decrease until 10%.

this means that when enabled, with kers (at 125% for example), the max power is 56.25% (75% due to kers, then another reduction of 25% of this 75%).. that will gradually increase to 75% when fuel level decrease until 10%.
In this scenario, when kers is used, the fuel load simulation is calculated starting from 81.25%.. that will gradually increase to 100% when fuel level decrease until 10%.

So, basically, Kers gives a fixed amount of power increase. Fuel load simulation is computed to the actual maximum power without or with the kers.
To make the simulation more configurable could you please create a setting that can control when the fuel load should have no effect fx. when fuel level is 60% instead of the default 10%?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Which version of the app are using?

Hi magic,
First of all, you do a great job !
Could you please help me with the below issue ,
When I activate the tyres wear once it arrived at 0% my car stop because I have not enought power to continue slow down until my pit stop , is it a calibration issue ? On the other side when I activate the YF slow down works well
Thanks
iPhone 8
Arc pro
Which version of the app?
Try to disable everything else that affects power and see if this still is an issue. (Fuel, yellow flag)
Is it only a specific place on the track?
Can the car run an entire lap in both slots?)
(Set the calibration one or two percentage higher)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi jayE,

I use the latest version available for IOS which is 1.2.9

It is on all the track not on a specific place

Yes the car can run an entire lap without stopping

I will try to disable all other parameter which affect the power and re-calibrate the cars

Thanks for your support
@Magic: Which throttle profile is used when calibrating the car?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi guys
After many test I have still the same problem but maybe the result could help you for solved my issue
So I have re-calibrate all my cars and all cars run a lap without stopping , set percentage is between 27% and 33%
I launch a created course with fuel usage, YF , Kers and tyre wear of course , at 0% the car have not enougth power to still running , I cant push the throttle the rear wheels works good but The power is not enought to move the car.
I have disable all parameters one by one which can affect the car power and when fuel usage , YF and wheater are disable nothing happens when I push the throttle , but when KERS is activated it works with not enougth power to move the car on the track but it works
Last test , I calibrated the car with 100% power and the results are the same the power are not enougth
Any ideas ?
Sorry for the prosepective wording mistakes ( French guy)
Which throttle profile are you using? Try a linear or the predefined profile C.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts