SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Magic
Just had a quick go (too busy at work for anything longer).
Very, very good so far! BRAVO.
One request: Would it be possible to move cars up or down the list of cars? (Now they appear chronologically as when entered). Therefore when adding cars in the future I can keep similar ones together.
(Putting them in folders would also be great - so Grand Prix cars, Touring cars, Rally cars, could have their own folder)
CHEERS.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I added sounds for endrace and tyre change. Honestly sounds for crossing the SL isn't good to hear, since it's delayed... and it can override the Fastest lap voice...

What do you think? Are you sure that you want it?
I agree totally. I like the pitsounds (and vibrations if possible ). Don't like the passing sl sounds. They are delayed and sound ridiculous if you are not in a screening F1 car!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm with you on this one too. I prefer starting on lap 0.
Sorry, having said that, on TV they show which lap you are on. Not how many you have completed. That does make more sense.
It must be tiresome having different people ask for different things and worse when people like me change our minds! Sorry again.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I only get vibration in my controllers at the countdown to a race.
Is this standard, or a bug?
I would really appreciate the low fuel, the wear etc warnings that are on the Scalextric app. (I often don't see the fuel meter until it is too late, and new drivers are too focused on the cars to take their eyes off the track and look at the screen).

·
Registered
51 Posts
One request: A manual.
I will be happy to make a new donation when one comes out!
I have not been able to use my Arc Pro for a few months, and, looking at it now, a manual would really help. For a newbie I think it would be essential.
Amazing work Magic!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi
Is it possible to eliminate the automatic braking effect of releasing the throttle?
In digital mode releasing the throttle has the same effect as using the brake button.The cars are unable to freewheel / coast (as with analogue cars), making driving more jerky (especially with novice drivers) and making the brake button seem rather redundant.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi,
Is there any kind of manual for Magic's amazing app?
I know most of it is relatively intuitive, but I must admit to getting confused by some settings (eg yellow flag penalties). Also issues such as cars flying off out of control at the end of races and other issues that appear to have been dealt with are not obvious to anyone who may have missed a relevant posting on this excellent forum.
To gather all this together with some basic instructions, advice For setting throttle maps and other settings, plus some kind of FAQ would be invaluable. I think it would need to be written with novices in mind but maybe with advanced sections as well. A lot of the stuff on this forum is beyond the understanding of mere mortals such as myself!
I'd happily pay for my copy.
BTW I am aware of some old videos available, but they are now rather out of date, and, for me, a pdf version which I could print out would be so much easier to use.
Maybe others would also be prepared to pay for a manual?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts