SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi @Magic !!
I don't know if this has already been requested, but I wish I could adjust 2 items:
1) in the general configuration menu, allow decimal values in the “minimum possible lap time” field. I use this field a lot to level up drivers and preserve cars.
2) include in the hall of fame, car and drivers. Today I only see pilots.

Best Regards

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi @Magic !!
I don't know if this has already been requested, but I wish I could adjust 2 items:
1) in the general configuration menu, allow decimal values in the “minimum possible lap time” field. I use this field a lot to level up drivers and preserve cars.
2) include in the hall of fame, car and drivers. Today I only see pilots.

Best Regards
Hi @Magic.
I hope you're okay. did you read the post above? hugs

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi @Magic.
I hope you're okay. did you read the post above? hugs
hello @Magic I hope you're well. I really like the magic arc app and I've been using the iOS version for 2 years. I would like to know if you intend to continue improving the app. A few months ago I suggested as an improvement to allow decimal values in the minimum lap time. Currently I also thought if it would be possible for the application to emit a different sound, when a lap was completed, below the minimum time configured. I read a post that commented something about a 2.0 version. this is real ? If the current version is already very good, I wonder what a new version would be like. Sincerely, Ronaldo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts