SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Damage repair time. If my car crashes and I call a yellow flag does this then add extra time to my pit stop or cause me to have to pit say after causing 2 yellow flags? If I add repair time it does not seem to make any difference. Would be nice if crash yellow flags caused the person to have to pit for repairs after a set amount of yellow flags.
Firstly, what a stunning App this is. Hopefully Magic will continue with the updates. Linking yellow flags to damage and pitstop repairs is exactly what I would also like to see. I think there should be penalties for yellows but prefer them to be during the race rather than time added at the end. Forcing you into the pits for too many yellows would capture this perfectly.

· Registered
62 Posts
Hi @Magic ,first of all thanks a lot for your app... it is really nice! I have a suggestion that maybe has been already done... in Tyre Wear option... It would be nice to have the alternative to select either Soft / Intermediate / Hard tyres... and depending on which one you select, you may have different performance and tyre duration... thanks a lot again for your good job!
We simulate tyre options by changing the power and tyre usage settings for individual cars. For soft we run at 100% power and 60% tyre wear, medium 90% power and 70% tyre wear, hard 80% power and 80% tyre wear. We basically played around with the settings to get 3 pitstops on softs, 2 on mediums and one on hards for our 30 lap races. Obviously you go faster on softs but pit more than on hards which are slower but only require one stop. The obvious disadvantage is that you cannot change tyre choices during the race but I do not believe this is technically possible with Magic...would be great if you could though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts