SlotForum banner
201 - 220 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Im using ARC AIR and have a few suggestions -

1) Please change "Yellow Flags" to "Yellow Flag" in the English version.

2) The option to start the resume racing countdown sequence from a yellow flag by pressing the brake button on the ARC AIR controller.

3) A proper tournament mode with lane rotation so you can race more than 2 drivers on a 2 lane analog ARC ONE or ARC AIR track. So the number of races would be the number of drivers x 2. Each driver races in each lane with a final results at the end. This is an ideal option for those who want to host a race event with more drivers than lanes. Those who aren't in the race can marshal cars. This could also be implemented in ARC PRO where it would split the field of 8 into say two races of 4 each with the final results at the end.

Best regards,
Brian

·
Registered
51 Posts
One request: A manual.
I will be happy to make a new donation when one comes out!
I have not been able to use my Arc Pro for a few months, and, looking at it now, a manual would really help. For a newbie I think it would be essential.
Amazing work Magic!

·
Banned
6,578 Posts
Apologies for the very simple question... does the Magic app have pace cars implemented as yet? Had a quick look at the various set up pages and couldnt find any pace car setting? I have been trying to use the ARC APP in pace car mode... and having problems (its not counting laps correctly for the pacer car!) so... I am hoping to use a pacer car function within the Magic APP instead,.. any help would be very welcome please...

C

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Im using ARC AIR and have a few suggestions -

1) Please change "Yellow Flags" to "Yellow Flag" in the English version.

2) The option to start the resume racing countdown sequence from a yellow flag by pressing the brake button on the ARC AIR controller.

3) A proper tournament mode with lane rotation so you can race more than 2 drivers on a 2 lane analog ARC ONE or ARC AIR track. So the number of races would be the number of drivers x 2. Each driver races in each lane with a final results at the end. This is an ideal option for those who want to host a race event with more drivers than lanes. Those who aren't in the race can marshal cars. This could also be implemented in ARC PRO where it would split the field of 8 into say two races of 4 each with the final results at the end.

Best regards,
Brian
1) fixed. any other mistakes?

201 - 220 of 631 Posts