SlotForum banner
221 - 240 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Top speed is taken when car run over the pb. It can't be wrong.
Average speed depends on the track length you sets. Check it.
m

Not saying the speed figure isn't correct ...I believe the speed taken as the car runs over the pb is going into the average column(field) and the average speed (yes track length is set to 16.5m )is going into top speed field.....top speed should be higher than average speed ?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
I've no control on average speed value, since it depends on the track lenght that you set.

is it correct? may you post some screen? (please, use the BUG topic :) )

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Magic. Gave the the latest Windows release a good workout yesterday and I'm really loving the way it works.

One thing, is there any way to move the countdown timer on timed races from the top right of the screen to the top middle of the screen? It would be easier, at least for me to quickly read it there. and can the timer numbers be made any bigger?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi Magic.

Seeing you prioritize smaller features, like the handicap feature, made me think how is the progress on the damage system going?

Also I think you will need to figure out a solution that will make it possible to select which pit-action (refuel, change tires, repair) you want to perform so that don't perform an all-in-one action like now (refuel + change tires in at the same time). This will make the game/race more strategic.

Regards

JayE

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Magic
Have tested last version of app in both windows and android. When I use "add lap on pit stop", then it adds two laps every time, is there something I overlook in the settings?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
You have to use it only when your arc base is inside the pit lane... so when you pit in, your lap count is increased even if you doesnt pass over the arc base.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Hi Magic
Is it possible to have a "race end" setting where all cars continue with the low calibrated speed as soon as leader crosses the finish line? We use immediate stop, but that results in cars stopping where they can be hard to reach.
Hi Magic,

Happy Christmas. Hope you have had some time to yourself.

When I use the above setting the cars dont stop immediately, which is what I am seeking.

How much of a time lag between the winner crossing the line and the remainder getting the message to stop?

Can you, or have you documented the finish scenarios, please.

Thank your Paul

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi
Is it possible to eliminate the automatic braking effect of releasing the throttle?
In digital mode releasing the throttle has the same effect as using the brake button.The cars are unable to freewheel / coast (as with analogue cars), making driving more jerky (especially with novice drivers) and making the brake button seem rather redundant.

·
Addicted Rugracer
335 Posts
The holidays have provided my first real chance to try out the latest version of Magic ARC and I have to say it's now an excellent piece of software!
banana.gif

Is there any chance that it could be released through the Amazon App Market?

Otherwise I'll have to figure out a way to sideload it to get it onto my Fire HD rather than use my phone; which presumably means sourcing the APK.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Most GT and endurance racing does a rolling (aka Indianapolis) start... I was thinking this could be easy to achieve but disabling jump-start, and letting the field start behind the start line (i.e. after the lap counting sensors) and not counting for 1 second until the cars cross the line.

Maybe I am over thinking this...

221 - 240 of 631 Posts