SlotForum banner
261 - 280 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello Magic, your apk on Android is working like a charm. Is there any way to get some sound like car passing the start line or something. Sounds would be great and it's nice to see you are still here working on your apk. Thank you for everything. I will try and post more videos of me and my son playing again. My track is on a table now but still a newbie.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,
App is fantastic...

One thing I haven't seen requested (or I've totally missed it) is a base restart? For when there is a short circuit, only way I've found to resolve is switching base off and back on, but then the race does not continue.

An example is the scaly app, it picks up that there's been a short and you simply click the continue button (as I remember) then you could continue race

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Fantastic piece of kit and loving the racing!

I would like to see a championship setup where more than 6 drivers can be inputted and sorted into heats and finals etc..... I have produced an excel spreadsheet that anyone can use / alter but is a bit of a pain having to change the drivers for each heat on the ARC app. If a similar format could be used within the magic ARC app then would work for all scenarios :)

Also the ARC pro has become very sensitive to being shorted when a cars braids cross both lanes and it looses the app connection and all needs to be restarted, could this mean I need a new arc pro base unit or do I need to re install the app possibly? - I have checked and rechecked the track and there are no other shorts in it.

Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hi,

Fantastic piece of kit and loving the racing!

I would like to see a championship setup where more than 6 drivers can be inputted and sorted into heats and finals etc..... I have produced an excel spreadsheet that anyone can use / alter but is a bit of a pain having to change the drivers for each heat on the ARC app. If a similar format could be used within the magic ARC app then would work for all scenarios
smile.png

Also the ARC pro has become very sensitive to being shorted when a cars braids cross both lanes and it looses the app connection and all needs to be restarted, could this mean I need a new arc pro base unit or do I need to re install the app possibly? - I have checked and rechecked the track and there are no other shorts in it.

Keep up the great work!
How is the condition of your car braids?

SSD is sensitive to the braids being in very good order.

As they become worn they shed strands of wire which could be causing the issue you described, so will need changing.

Happy slotting :)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Since I changed a lot, someone want to be a tester?

• Android user: send me an email at support at magicstudio.eu, in order to be inserted as beta tester you have to write from your gmail account
  • iOS user: send me an email at support at magicstudio.eu, in order to be inserted as beta tester you have to write from your apple id account, AND you have to install TestFilght app on your device: https://apps.apple.com/app/testflight/id899247664 (when I add you, you will receive an invitation by email and you have to accept it)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ok. This is silly, but I will throw it out there as an idea. It would be really nice if the cars would make a doppler effect engine noise every time they crossed the finish line during a race. It would also be nice if there were 3 to 6 choices for the engine noise and that you could assign a specific sound to a specific car in the car setup screen. Just dreaming... Thanks, Glen

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ok. This is silly, but I will throw it out there as an idea. It would be really nice if the cars would make a doppler effect engine noise every time they crossed the finish line during a race. It would also be nice if there were 3 to 6 choices for the engine noise and that you could assign a specific sound to a specific car in the car setup screen. Just dreaming... Thanks, Glen
Yes it's silly. The delay on of a car passing the the s/f-line is up to as much as 1.8 secs. On a short track you would be anywhere between just passed the s/f-line and half around the track. J

261 - 280 of 631 Posts