SlotForum banner
581 - 600 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I am loving all the recent changes! One quick thought: Is there any way to organize my cars according to classes or groups? Would it be possible, for example, to see just my Classic Sports cars instead of having to scroll though the entire list to get to these cars in my data base? Just a thought. Thanks! Glen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Having a selection of unique sounds that can be assigned to each Car and/or Driver would be excellent. When you're in a race with a group and you all cross the line in quick succession, it's nice to be able to listen for your own sound to make sure your lap counted. Some people like different bell and beep sounds, and some people like different "drive by" engine noises. There's a lot out there, so even being able to select a .wav or .mp3 file from device storage would be cool. It's also quite common to have a different sound for fast lap, or even fast lap for a specific car. Since we are rarely able to take our eyes off the car as we are driving, being able to hear confirmations like that can be helpful.

I hope that you consider something like that.
Hey Magic,

Just wondering on a update on if this option will be added to the app???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Magic,
is there a way to pit outside the PB in analog mode with Arc Pro? I have a circuit with a Pitlane and it would be nice to pit there.
Hi Magic, your app has been amazing in Lockdown keeping me entertained and hope your keeping safe. Wondering if an update on pitting not on the power base In analogue, I have the old style pit lane with motors to move sliders to change lane and using your app I'm not really using it now As have to pit on the powerbase for simulated fuel and tyres, could this be added so I could pit In a classic pitlanes in analogue?

Many thanks
Hayden

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mmm how do you enter on that part of the track? Are you using ARC ONE?
I am using arc Pro base but just in analogue mode, When in analogue mode you can only pit on the powerbase but would want an option to pit anywhere on track I.e. so that it could be in my pit lane which is two lanes which are continuations of both single isolated lanes see pictures. How you get in its simplistic form is by a plastic slider that I have connected to a solenoid to each lane to direct each Car on the seperate lane there.

Would be an amazing addition for those of us using analogue/classic tracks to be able to simulate pitstops in our actual pitlanes! As at the minute I prefer using the race simulations which means I am not really using the pitlane

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
IN analog mode you need to have the sensors that register pit entry and exist. It isn't a software issue it is a hardware thing..

You would have to physically move the sensors to where you want the pit to be.

Given that those are the same sensors that count laps it is not an easy thing to do...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am not quite so sure, yes for digital need sensors to change track but I am in effect manually changing it. When conducting a pitstop it is only lets you on the powerbase in analogue, why I am unsure off, pressing and hold the brake or lane change could tell the software that I am pitting anywhere in theory so that I can in Theory pit in my classic pitlane although if this option allowed could do anywhere. I imagine they did it so you cant accidentally pit midrace so limited it to just after the sensors Or if push limits have to crawl to the pits. Hopefully magic could work his magic and provide an option to remove the limit for us analogue enthusiasts :)

IN analog mode you need to have the sensors that register pit entry and exist. It isn't a software issue it is a hardware thing..
You would have to physically move the sensors to where you want the pit to be.
Given that those are the same sensors that count laps it is not an easy thing to do...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Damage repair time. If my car crashes and I call a yellow flag does this then add extra time to my pit stop or cause me to have to pit say after causing 2 yellow flags? If I add repair time it does not seem to make any difference. Would be nice if crash yellow flags caused the person to have to pit for repairs after a set amount of yellow flags.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Magic,

its more a question than a request,

-is it possible to have curve power profile for cars ?

like you do in the driver parameter, something to simulate boost or orther things, wich is car dependant and no dirver dependant ?

simulate the turbo of the 935 moby dick could be fun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Magic! I recently got back into racing after 10 years. I race pretty much solo all the time but am really enjoying the pace car feature. After running out car races I noticed that the pit cars always start really strong then end up slowing down considerablely after 10 laps for so.

Is there a way to make the pace
car variable speed or change speed dependent on lap times?
Hey

581 - 600 of 631 Posts