SlotForum banner
621 - 631 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Very similar for me

During yellow flag i like to have other racers all moving at the calibrated speed ( similar to real life racing under yellow ) however ..... any cars in the pits start to move when yellow flag is started. they stop pitting and drive off at calibrated speed.

Maybe while the refuel button is activated this will over ride the yellow flag for that car. We can stay in pits and keep refueling.

Great app. I use it all the time. Other minor tweaks would be great , but the yellow flag issue really affects the quality of racing. It basically means i cant have fuel stops and yellow flag in the same race
Hi Magic , Ive just been testing updated version of Magic Arc App.

The issue with cars in the pits moving off when a yellow flag is called has been almost fixed. When the refuel button is pressed the car in the pit will stay stationary during yellow flag ( very good :)) BUT .... the refuelling stops !!.

Thanks for the update. Great app. I hope this feedback is helpful.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi @Magic !!
I don't know if this has already been requested, but I wish I could adjust 2 items:
1) in the general configuration menu, allow decimal values in the “minimum possible lap time” field. I use this field a lot to level up drivers and preserve cars.
2) include in the hall of fame, car and drivers. Today I only see pilots.

Best Regards

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi @Magic !!
I don't know if this has already been requested, but I wish I could adjust 2 items:
1) in the general configuration menu, allow decimal values in the “minimum possible lap time” field. I use this field a lot to level up drivers and preserve cars.

Best Regards
yes to having Drivers and which Car in HoF. Would be interesting to see how different driver do with different cars.

·
Greg Gaub
16,619 Posts
@Magic there is a post in the ARC Air forum I want to make sure you're aware of.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Cosmetic request from a guy with fat fingers. When choosing Drivers (and cars) can you make the select button bigger please? I nearly always go into the driver setup rather than just select the driver.

·
Greg Gaub
16,619 Posts
Strange, if I search for „magic arc app“ I find it immediately in the App Store.
Henk, the link I posted goes directly to the feature request (which I will paste below), but the "preview" generated by the forum when I pasted the link is to the first post of the thread. In this way, the forum is stupid. The original post was from back when the app was not appearing in the store, which as you point out, is no longer the case... until next time. ;-)

This is the message I wanted @Magic to be aware of.

For the Air operation, I'd like a traditional analog race where both cars run both lanes and the result is the addition of the two races.

A step further, it would be good to be able to enter some large number of drivers and have the software generate the brackets of each driver in each lane and sum all the results.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi @Magic !!

Best Regards
Hi @Magic.
I hope you're okay. did you read the post above? hugs

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi @Magic.
I hope you're okay. did you read the post above? hugs
hello @Magic I hope you're well. I really like the magic arc app and I've been using the iOS version for 2 years. I would like to know if you intend to continue improving the app. A few months ago I suggested as an improvement to allow decimal values in the minimum lap time. Currently I also thought if it would be possible for the application to emit a different sound, when a lap was completed, below the minimum time configured. I read a post that commented something about a 2.0 version. this is real ? If the current version is already very good, I wonder what a new version would be like. Sincerely, Ronaldo.

621 - 631 of 631 Posts