SlotForum banner
41 - 60 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
C1374.jpg

if we want to be perfect, the sensors are:

- on the right, at 1cm from the border (where is the hole)

- on the left, at 2cm from the border (inside the rail, you may see a little internal hole.. just see inside..)

so, the distance between sensors is 320mm.
smile.png

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
This was basically what I was thinking the YF screen would look like when we discussed YF.

Operated by both controllers and screen. (tapping, LC=Penalty (toggle), BRK=Ready (toggle))

Yellow Flag

Penalty? (Yes/No) Ready? (Yes/No)

Driver 1 No Yes

Driver 2 Yes No

Driver 3 No No

Driver 4 No Yes

Driver 5 No Yes

Driver 6 No Yes

[Resume Race]

'Yes/No' as a red/green "ball" or a checkbox

'Resume Race' as a button and autoMagical resume when everybody has reported 'Ready'
If the YF can be resumed by controller from the one who called it (or by tapping the screen), why each players should ack the start?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Hi magic,

First of all, you do a great job !
Could you please help me with the below issue ,
When I activate the tyres wear once it arrived at 0% my car stop because I have not enought power to continue slow down until my pit stop , is it a calibration issue ? On the other side when I activate the YF slow down works well

Thanks

iPhone 8
Arc pro
when this happens, please try to evelate the rear weels, push the throttle.. and check if the power is given.. so to be sure that it's a calibration issue. if the wheel doesn't rotate at all.. then it's an issue instead.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
The one who called it should not be the only one to acknowledge being ready before race can continue. Only tapping the screen should "override" ack from all drivers.

Btw the time for the race to resume is 5 seconds (a long time when pulse is high and adrenalin is pumping). Could you make an option to select the time for race to resume after YF. (race resumes in x after YF)
Done

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
So the driver is unable to control the car when the car is at slow-down speed meaning the will not stop if throttle is released?
I use calibration value for pace cars. Ok.

But, I use calibration value for human cars, when I should slow down them. you may use the throttle, but since the calibration value should be the min value to move the car.. if you don't give full throttle, the car shouldn't have enough power to move. When I slowdown the car, kers/fuel load or other power modifier are ignored.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Do you have any chance to try the windows version ? (Or the ios one)

Another user with android has the same issue, and I didnt find why.
If other OS doesnt has this issue, I may restrict the issue to an android BLE issue (I change BLE library some version ago..)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
I don't know. I'm asking to try with ios or Windows just to be sure that it's and android issue.

Recently I changed the BLE library, but something seems to get wrong on android..since some users reports issue on YF (more generally on autopilot).

But since my S8+ works ok... I'm not able to reproduce easly. Anyway, I'm going to have more freetime and I'll release a new update for android with a deeper BLE log.

41 - 60 of 152 Posts