SlotForum banner
121 - 140 of 636 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
If the YF can be resumed by controller from the one who called it (or by tapping the screen), why each players should ack the start?
The one who called it should not be the only one to acknowledge being ready before race can continue. Only tapping the screen should "override" ack from all drivers.

Btw the time for the race to resume is 5 seconds (a long time when pulse is high and adrenalin is pumping). Could you make an option to select the time for race to resume after YF. (race resumes in x after YF)

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
If the YF can be resumed by controller from the one who called it (or by tapping the screen), why each players should ack the start?
It's not unheard of that the driver who calls the YF is not the one who actually caused the 'accident', but was taken out by another driver and more than one car needs to be re-slotted

·
Registered
223 Posts
some kind of Child mode on/off with a slider 0-100%.... reduces ALL vehicles maximum speed according to the slider setting.

When you have a bunch of kids turn up, there isn't the time to set up and configure drivers and power settings and controller settings
biggrin.png

and perhaps when going into a pre-prepared race, it could show a summary of the settings/drivers/cars with a Start Race or Edit Race button, so you can jump straight into racing much quicker?

·
Registered
223 Posts
some kind of Child mode on/off with a slider 0-100%.... reduces ALL vehicles maximum speed according to the slider setting.
When you have a bunch of kids turn up, there isn't the time to set up and configure drivers and power settings and controller settings :D

and perhaps when going into a pre-prepared race, it could show a summary of the settings/drivers/cars with a Start Race or Edit Race button, so you can jump straight into racing much quicker?
You can use the same car configuration for all drivers. You can then control the maximum power of the car and it will reduce it for everyone.

·
Registered
223 Posts
- Fuel level warning

- Tire level warning
Both available on global configuration, you may set the % level of when the speech voice warn you about it. (later I will add rumble controller also)

- Fuel load simulation
On global configuration you may sets how much power loss when fuel tank is full. like for kers. Default 125%.

this means that when enabled, without kers, the max power is 75%.. that will gradually increase to 100% when fuel level decrease until 10%.

this means that when enabled, with kers (at 125% for example), the max power is 56.25% (75% due to kers, then another reduction of 25% of this 75%).. that will gradually increase to 75% when fuel level decrease until 10%.
In this scenario, when kers is used, the fuel load simulation is calculated starting from 81.25%.. that will gradually increase to 100% when fuel level decrease until 10%.

So, basically, Kers gives a fixed amount of power increase. Fuel load simulation is computed to the actual maximum power without or with the kers.
To make the simulation more configurable could you please create a setting that can control when the fuel load should have no effect fx. when fuel level is 60% instead of the default 10%?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi magic,

First of all, you do a great job !
Could you please help me with the below issue ,
When I activate the tyres wear once it arrived at 0% my car stop because I have not enought power to continue slow down until my pit stop , is it a calibration issue ? On the other side when I activate the YF slow down works well

Thanks

iPhone 8
Arc pro

·
Registered
223 Posts
Which version of the app are using?

Hi magic,
When I activate the tyres wear once it arrived at 0% my car stop because I have not enought power to continue slow down until my pit stop , is it a calibration issue ? On the other side when I activate the YF slow down works well
Thanks
iPhone 8
Arc pro
Which version of the app?
Try to disable everything else that affects power and see if this still is an issue. (Fuel, yellow flag)
Is it only a specific place on the track?
Can the car run an entire lap in both slots?)
(Set the calibration one or two percentage higher)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Hi magic,

Thanks

iPhone 8
Arc pro
when this happens, please try to evelate the rear weels, push the throttle.. and check if the power is given.. so to be sure that it's a calibration issue. if the wheel doesn't rotate at all.. then it's an issue instead.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
The one who called it should not be the only one to acknowledge being ready before race can continue. Only tapping the screen should "override" ack from all drivers.

Btw the time for the race to resume is 5 seconds (a long time when pulse is high and adrenalin is pumping). Could you make an option to select the time for race to resume after YF. (race resumes in x after YF)
Done

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi jayE,

I use the latest version available for IOS which is 1.2.9

It is on all the track not on a specific place

Yes the car can run an entire lap without stopping

I will try to disable all other parameter which affect the power and re-calibrate the cars

Thanks for your support

121 - 140 of 636 Posts