SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive had my scaly track for a month, and i dont use it to often (uni means u gotta work at times) but ive noticed the lanes getin a bit grubby. theres a kind of grey layer or markings forming on the metal rails, expecialy at the joins. i was wondering if there is any way to maintain the track by applying something to keep them shiny and new?

·
Registered
93 Posts
QUOTE (Skeeter @ 19 Jan 2005, 03:06)ive had my scaly track for a month, and i dont use it to often (uni means u gotta work at times) but ive noticed the lanes getin a bit grubby. theres a kind of grey layer or markings forming on the metal rails, expecialy at the joins. i was wondering if there is any way to maintain the track by applying something to keep them shiny and new?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apply cars, add power!

You can use just a clean dry cloth, should remove any buildup, I would be careful with adding solvents, etc, some can cause problems with tires deteriorating.

·
Registered
34 Posts
[Methylated spirits on a clean cloth wiped over the rails keeps them clean and gives excellent contact, at regular intervals.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
liberal coating of catnip over the track and let Kitty lick it clean?

Seriously - meths coating should do it but clean it off thoroughly, wheres the track kept? damp? cold?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its on my uni room floor. its dry, and warm most of the time. occasionaly ill leave my window open but thats about all the coldness that it ever gets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts