SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
have u already experimented with the classic/sport switch on the bottom? if it learns and races on classic, it is a lot faster than on 'sport'

the other tip i have read about but not tried, is increasing the voltage on it's tack. People who have tried this say it is most reliable on 12V, but goes faster with higher voltage

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
due to a curvy, bumpy, carpet-underlaid circuit, my challenger was coming off to much. I added a scaley thin bar magnet under the rear axel, which solved this, and I think slowed the car down, although I couldnt get a lap or lap time b4 this mod, so maybe the computer compensated.

But the voltage thing should work in reverse to slow it down, ie turn the voltage below 12 V to reduce its speed, though I guess at some point there will not be enough voltage to power the chip inside it.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
not sure what your point is, moped.

As for suffering in the long term, electronic components and devices have an operating range of voltages, and outside of this i expect there is some risk of long-term damage. It would be good to know what this range is, but tweaks of a couple of +/- a couple of volts would probably be fine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.