SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
With just that one post I think GG has cut to the chase and his analysis of this board and its' members (myself included) is spot on.

So many bits warrant re-reading.

QUOTE After all, just because the few that read this forum don't buy their car, whether it is a Fly, a Ninco or a Scalextric, do you think they are really worried? Slot car manufacturers are a BUSINESS, not a hobby, and they do not need your permission to make a slot car.

Oh, bravo sir.

Thing is, and this is the thing, there will always be folks of differing opinion on every topic under the sun. Those that post hereabouts are a distilled, polarised and wierd breed. We do not represent the mass market that the makers tilt at.

Bib, can't agree on the Scaley GT-40. Don't care for mine and I'm sick of gluing bits back on. And is their Mustang really that accurate? Looks mighty long and thin to me - as the actress said to he vicar.

See? Disagreement and personal opinion. Ain't it great?

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Out of order.

Should we be naming names here? I guess not, those who are guilty know who they are but I hope they hang their heads in shame. I also hope, 'cos I'm a little mean, that one of them doesn't read this thread, goes and asks again and gets a stern rebuff.

Curious what GG says about the NSCC reviews because I reckon that period of time he is refering to is about the same as the one that drove me to give up on that organisation.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
QUOTE ...and all slot car manufactures should take very careful notice of what happens on here as it will effect their company in the long term.

OR ELSE!

Snigger.

Easy folks, let's not disappear up our own derrieres's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.