SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Rob
3,627 Posts
Seems like I've come into this thread late, but I want to make a couple of points regarding reviews.
Nuro & Swiss have been kind enough to publish a couple of my reviews on this forum and I am quietly chuffed that my contributions were accepted.
The reviews were originally produced for my own website and were cars that I bought myself. All the reviews on my site are of cars which I have paid for, with one exception, a GB Track truck supplied by Sean at Pendle for a review on his site.
I do not work for or have any affiliation with any club, shop, dealer, distributor or manufacturer. I try to be unbiased and have no interest in bashing any manufacturer. I don't claim to be any sort of expert. I just like playing with toy cars and then writing about them!
But I'm only expressing my opinion. As Aaron rightly says, it's a personal opinion. You may agree, disagree or think that I'm a total plonker. That's your opinion. That's what makes it interesting.
I wanted to say this so that Aaron and everyone else knows were I'm coming from.

Rob

PS how many people read only one review on any particular car? I usually check half a dozen different sites and get as much info as possible before parting with the hard-earned. Or am I just tight?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.