SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
You simply forget one thing: There ARE people like me (and I think not just a few) who complain but also buy a LOT of cars.

With the recent boom of slotracing there are many, many brands showing up, all having more or less attractive and quality products. When I'm "moaning" or criticizing cars/brands, then not just to bash them or bring them down.

Buying a lot of cars, I reserve the RIGHT to express my feelings about bad/ugly/whatecver cars, because I feel I'm one of the customers that helped making slotracing thios popular and a good business for many companies. But if they wanna stay alive and vivid, I feel some of them just have to improve, if they still wanna see my good money. And most of them, comapnies AND dealers like you, NEED my good money and people who are willing to spend 200, 300€ a month for this hobby. So they have to listen, but I feel especially those spanish guys don't want to - maybe they're just too proud. But IMO it's a bad time to bee too proud if you're in a business that can be dead the very next day.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.