SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the main advatages and disadvatages between manufactuers such as Scalextric, SCX, Ninco etc. I tend to go for Scalextric as thats the one I remember from my youth. Are these other brands better or worse as some are cheaper? Thanks from an old newbie.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all replys, sorry i should have been a bit more specific (its the newbie in me lol). I have just started going to Great Barr slot car on a saturday with my daughters (cant make any other days due to work) and they run a standard class consisting of mainly mustangs, camaros and le mans type cars. I was just wondering if there is a big differance in makes in relation to speed and handling. I think for the time being I will stick with what works there and learn a bit more before I start tinkering. I will also be doing a "little" collecting of cars that I like and also have a small track at home that I can run/practice on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.