SlotForum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the idea of the new F2 range by tts, but anticipate a few incidents with front and rear wheels getting tangled on adjacent lanes.
Basic chassis could see body moulds of Chevron and Ralt,Elf and Martini.
Used to love the seventies and eighties F2 racing, visited Silverstone,Thruxton and Donnington many times.
Seriously thinking of getting one.

·
Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,832 Posts
I am excited, the mini saloons that TTS and BRM have done run really well, I think these will as well. It will be nice to have a good quality, good running open wheeler. I think 1/32 is too small for F1/F2 cars they will be awesome in 1/24.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There's a couple of books on March racing cars and the characters that formed the company, nicknamed the much advertised racing car hoax, an excellent read.
The 782 was the last recognisable March with the angled nose, the following 792 was a bit of a slab, ground effects.
Shall be getting a white kit, I'm thinking Jagermeister.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh Yes!

The scope for these is great.
Feel a Formula Atlantic version or two coming on if I can get hold of a couple...
Who mentioned the Chevron? A B40 or B42 would be excellent.

Kudos to these guys for doing this one.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hope whoever is selling this car is going to have a very good stock of front end parts , will be a shame if we have to wait for 6 months or more ! So we can race it again. Cheers,
John.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts