SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I'm a new member in this forum; native French speaker, so sorry for my English

I propose you to discover my track on my website; the track, named MARTY_COURS (Magny-Cours and my son is called Martin) is a Scalextric Classic 23m, 2 lanes; permanent track with scenery; the board (3m75*1m75) is mobile; see explanations on the "plateau" page of the site.

The site is in French but full of pictures; if you don't speak French, visit it however.
You can also visit, on the same address, the site of my friend Marc : his track is called Hennering.

Have a nice visit; let me know what you think about to improve it...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like it a lot. Great maximization of space. A couple of good looking straights with some real technical twists.

One question: How is the Classic Scaley track holding up? I have a lot of it myself and will soon be making a permanent 4 lane layout myself (I have about 40 ft for 4 lanes). I am really hoping the classic track will still hold up. I'd hate to take all of the time to make the 4 lanes permanent only to have to replace it all soon after. It's a lot of track to replace. I'd rather just add to it.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Trust me, Classic lasts. The Oxford club track must be in the region of ten years old. In that time it has been used week in week out for club racing, first by the defunct Maidenhead club and latterly by ourselves.

It isn't the surface that is worn out and forcing a rebuild, rather it is the poor storage that it has suffered over those years.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I have to agree, my `home track classic Scaley` is still doing me (and our mobile circuit) proud and after paul cleaned it up with Plebys it looks great too. Nice circuits on your site my friend and a tidy little site too

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the info guys.

And again Bernard - Good circuit and I forgot to mention good site. I have no idea how to read French, yet, your site was still pretty easy to navigate and somewhat figure out where I was going. I like that a lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.