SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a recent other post I mentioned I was going to be taking some pics of the
Mclaren GTR F1 in Gulf Livery and quite a few people have seemed very interested
in these pics , and it kinda got me to thinking I got a fair few pics of Mclaren cars
that I have taken at work on my harddisk - so I have shrunk them down zipped
them up and made them available for download , here are a few tasters.

Click here to download the lot (5 meg)Click here to download the lot (5 meg)

Chris

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

Those pictures are pant-wettingly lush mate.

Thanks for posting

So who was visiting for them to get all the cars out on display or are they always out at Paragon?

Cheers,

J.

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
McLaren... I don't understand your fascination with these pics...

Nice photos Chris! Thanks for letting us see them!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Those pictures are simply class!!

The Mclaren Mercedes CLR Shot is great- you can see people making them in the background!

I also see the picture of Hakkinen in Woking town centre! I remember going to that back in '98, brilliant day out!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad you guys liked them - infact i'm so glad I've done another zip of more !!

To answer your question Julian cars for some of the pics were out when the Queen
came to visit - yours truly got to have dinner with the queen and the distinguished
guests - check out this picture (my full name if Chris Foulds)

Unfortunatly I couldn't take pictures during the meal

I got photos with all the former Mclaren drivers along with there autographs - not posting the photos of me with the drivers as they cheesy and just for me - but I have included a couple of pics with the drivers on there own.
The second (and current) time all the cars are out is because the DamilerChrysler
board came to visit - this time its the same setup PLUS the Gulf Mclaren - hence
the camera coming out again

Anyway here is another sampler

Click here to download the second installment (8 meg!)

I promise the Gulf car pics will come soon - pics last night didn't come out right , going
to try again at break.

·
Registered
752 Posts
QUOTE (astro @ 21 Oct 2004, 22:07)Great pics! I hope ninco do this gulf livery to compliment the dark blue livery they did before
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope Ninco retool and update their McLaren F1 to do a long tail version, with an angle winder motor configuration.....

...anyway back to reality <sigh>

-Rob

ps Ta for the pics Chris!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts