SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
758 Posts
Wow... I just had a conversation with someone about the viability of printing resin bodies for the hobby. This is end-game! They're basically a Slot.it or NSR or pick another manufacturer!!

Looks like an amazing set of parts that will make a tremendous car!

· Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,985 Posts
I have always wondered why BRM/Revo Slot decided to use such idiosyncratic parts for a 1/32 scale car.

Pendle's response seems very sensible. My cynical side wonders how long Revo Slot will make their bodies available as stand alone items.

R
3mm axles are quite common in 1/24 cars with metal chassis in Europe and rest of the world

Carrera 1/24 also run with 3mm axles

For me Revoslot cars are fine the way they come. But I can understand that there may be some people who don't race metal chassis cars and as such this seems a win for Revoslot - they are great looking cars the finish is first class so I am sure they will be happy to sell bodies as much as they are to sell whole cars.

cheers

DM

· Registered
77 Posts
Dangermouse,

I think that those who race with magnets on the bottom of their chassis would prefer a plastic chassis over a metal chassis. The lighter the chassis the greater ability for the magnets to hold the car to the track. For those of us who prefer gravity cars, the metal chassis is the way to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.