SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear people going on about cars for the 'shelf' and feel rather jealous, I am designated by her indoors a small 600mm long shelf in the office where I rotate my collection from time to time. My 'shelf queens' are usually are tucked away in the loft as a I don't have a 'shelf' as such to display my collection on, either in use cars or purely shelf queens so lets see your displays?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
QUOTE (witness @ 6 Mar 2012, 21:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hear people going on about cars for the 'shelf' and feel rather jealous, I am designated by her indoors a small 600mm long shelf in the office where I rotate my collection from time to time. My 'shelf queens' are usually are tucked away in the loft as a I don't have a 'shelf' as such to display my collection on, either in use cars or purely shelf queens so lets see your displays?

How I got around the 'BOSS' telling me how much shelf I could have. for Framed photos, shelving for cars etc.
Look I said. "You have you stuff in the lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedrooms. I want the Hall, and Landing".
"OK". She said. and she dusts them from time to time. So my hall and Landing are my 'Art Gallery'

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Saviour @ 6 Mar 2012, 21:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How I got around the 'BOSS' telling me how much shelf I could have. for Framed photos, shelving for cars etc.
Look I said. "You have you stuff in the lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedrooms. I want the Hall, and Landing".
"OK". She said. and she dusts them from time to time. So my hall and Landing are my 'Art Gallery'

I like your style and every time you walk from room to room you can take in the fine art that lays before you.

Some really nice displays and 'shelf's' there, maybe I shouldn't have started this thread as I may get myself in trouble over the next few days. Keep the pics coming none the less people.

huiy - Bl##dy hell!! thats some collection right there, love it!

FZSsemans® & Dingleberry really like both your display areas for different reasons, very nice and neat.

Here's my current shelf (if you can call it that), its the sofa in the dining room as Ive taken it over for a few weeks whilst I bed In my new track and a few new cars that keep appearing at work, she will never know

Apologies for the poor pic quality. Shelf queens are on he left hand side of the sofa.

·
Registered
77 Posts
These are some of my shelf queens. Not including the other brands as it's a bit of an effort to put them all together.

regards shane a

team thunderbird

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Hhhhhm... I thought the idea was to show off your shelf queens and not the shelves from your slot car shop!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Very nice collection! In your last pic, the yellow 512S, where do I find mirrors for it? Mine is missing them from years of wonderful abuse

·
Ray
1,093 Posts
QUOTE (zarko @ 8 Mar 2012, 23:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hhhhhm... I thought the idea was to show off your shelf queens and not the shelves from your slot car shop!!!

Zarko I kid you not Jazzbell does not own a slot car shop he is one serious slot car racer and collector. He is a 6 times Australian slot car champion, organiser of the 2012 Australian Scale Model Nationals and a very generous sponsor and mentor to many in South Australia.

If only there were more Jazzbell our sport would be a lot more prominent.

Ray

1 - 20 of 34 Posts