SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my home layout, which is all but finished now, with just some advertising banners to add and some flag marshals, spectators etc. It is Scalextric Sports Digital, total length 16 metres, with four crossover sections.
Here are some pictures:

Race control and start of the lap:

Downhill over the bridge:

Looping back under the bridge and then up the hill. Nick said this section looked a bit "Monaco-like":

The very tricky esses just before the hairpin, which leads to the pit straight and the fast loop back to the race control area:

Here is a view of the whole track:

Although the track is capable of running six cars, the maximum number of adults we can squeeze in side by side is four! A fifth person sits in the middle and does the marshalling.

Peter

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Absolute disaster!!!!

The City Council's engineer came today to discuss our central heating. When he saw the track he said, "I like the track, but it has got to come out so that we can get at the radiator under the window."
Aaargh! I have lived here twenty years and now, within months of my installing the track, the Council decides to replace all our radiators!

Oh well, at least it will give me the pleasure of building a whole new track later.

·
Registered
223 Posts
slways better to buy than rent

missed this when you posted it: first thing i thought was.... typical US track, all barriers!

would show you mine, but 2 boards up against the wall don't look very interesting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.