SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Yeah, Hi Baldy- I think you've already started an interesting topic here- Slot racers hairstyles.
I wish I were a baldy. Once the ol'grey mane starts to fall over my Denis Healey eyebrows it starts to interfere both with line of sight while driving and delicate soldering operations. Singed hair is an unpleasent odour. I could go and get it cut, but that would intrude on available scratchbuilding time. And all they want to talk about at the barbers is bl**** football. It's even worse at the uni-sex hairdressers. They want to know what 'style' I'd like.
So- Should I go for the Beckham alice band, or the pony tale sported by the majority of us sad old hippies? I have tried borrowing my daughter's hair gel to make it stick up vertically out of the way, but the family threatened to leave. I had to weigh that one up very carefully....
Fall back position is to equip one of my F1s with a razor blade front wing and lay my head carefully over red lane.
Over to you for an objective view, Baldy.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Y'know, Mo55man, being a simple uneducated soul, I don't know what that word 'virility' means. I even asked the family, and not one of my 27 kids knew either.
Give us a clue?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts