SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i was looking in the poster section on the club ninco page and i noticed a poster that showed a picture of a blury car on a piece of track that said 368km/h then it says what was that? what is it ? i do not know is this just a clever marketing gimik by ninco that is just the scale speed, or is there really a slotcar out there that is capable of over 200mph? if so i am first in the que for one.picture of poster of mental car

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
No one has anything against Minis - well the REAL ones anyway..

it's those damn German wannabe things that get our goat.

ooer! I just spoke for everyone (duck)

·
Registered
773 Posts

..you're right mate! There is only one original! And I loved my cooper - even if I had to change the gearbox every 60'000km... It's been real fun driving this car - like a Kart! And a phantastic sond - aggressive 4-cylinder...
Good old times...

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Getting back to the car that was so fast it got off the poster...

This is what they were refering too...

I haven't had a chance to run it yet but I will do and I think a mini review is in Order.

Soon Grasshopper - Soon..

·
Registered
119 Posts
While I don't know for certain, I don't think the Ninco announcement is for the Indy-car.
For one, the blur distinctly has blue in it and the pictured indy car defintely doesn't.
For two, the speed is specifically 386km/h and race cars have variable top speeds depending on downforce/wing settings etc. A Google search shows that top speed specifies two cars, one of which Ninco already makes.
For three, the Ninco Club newsletter says "Something only for NINCO Club members" whereas the Indy car is general release.

I'd say keep guessing... but I've been known to be wrong before (ask my wife for a potted history for just this moth
)

·
Slot City
331 Posts
Ninco have just announced some new cars, including two new Cart liveries.

Both of these cars (same livery, different numbers) have blue in just about the right place to match the blur on the advertisements.

All of the new Ninco cars are listed on our website.

I'll post an article in the news section later today.

Jon,
Slot City.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts