SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Anthony Bartlett
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take this chance to wish all (those that celebrate) a very Merry Christmas and a superb new year.

It has been an interesting year for me and I am looking forward to 2012, and I hope everyone has a prosperous and healthy new year as well!!

It has been great sharing 2011 with all of you, I have learnt lots and enjoyed it all!

·
David.
1,140 Posts
Merry Christmas to you to, not been a very good year for slot car racing here, the leaky roof has called a halt to everything until we can get it fixed, hopefully we can do that in the spring/early summer so I can get back to racing.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Thanks for the good wishes Anthony.

I hope you also have a great Christmas and that 2012 is a good year for you and all your loved ones.

Merry Christmas to all and I look forward to sharing a "slotty" 2012 with everyone on the forum.

Philip

·
Last Place is my Place
573 Posts
merry Christmas to all (who celebrate), and happy new year.
Hope 2012 is better than 2011, well as the worlds going to end next year. SSD slot guy i havnt seen many posts by you this year, must not be looking hard enough

·
Kitbasher
4,250 Posts
Seasons greetings and, like Ralph, I will see you in the oirish bar, bordo' 2012

My hotel and flight are already booked

1 - 6 of 6 Posts