SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone that has raced at GTR this year.
Hope to see you, and hopefully some new faces, next year.
Graeme and Stephanie.

·
Registered
72 Posts
As a newbie, it's been a pleasure to meet everyone at GT Raceway.
Thanks to Graham & all of the other regulars for all your help & advice.

Happy Christmas to you all !

George

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thanks for the Christmas wishes and thanks again for organising a great race meeting back in November!

·
Registered
226 Posts
As another newbie I'll be back next year (next wedesday actually) but for the life of me I don't know why,
the amount of verbal abuse and ribbing I took last week mainly from Graeme and Michael was well over the top, my 7 year old son (who attended last Mondays meet) now thinks I'm the worst driver in the world.
But don't worry Graeme it was all taken in good heart.

Every night I've attened this club I've learnt a little bit more about car set up, race tactics and how to be verbally abused/ribbed and still keep a smile on your face.

I've found all the guys at this club to be friendly and only to pleased to help any newbies out in any way they can which goes a long way to making you feel at ease which in turn means you enjoy your time there and go away looking forward to your next visit.
Heres one tip to any newbies thinking of coming down to try this club out and want to stay on Graemes good side.......... DON'T PUT THE COFFEE SPOON IN THE SUGER BOWEL, he goes mad.

Merry Xmas to one and all

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
QUOTE (cabbyman @ 22 Dec 2011, 21:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As another newbie I'll be back next year (next wedesday actually) but for the life of me I don't know why,
the amount of verbal abuse and ribbing I took last week mainly from Graeme and Michael was well over the top, my 7 year old son (who attended last Mondays meet) now thinks I'm the worst driver in the world.
But don't worry Graeme it was all taken in good heart.

But I did let you win a race Pat

Have a good newyear

Maybe you should bring him down for a digital night then he can also beat you

Michael

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi Michael.
You missed a good nights racing last Monday, 1st time with the new muscle cars.
Looks like the Dodge Chargers might be the way to go if last Monday was any think to go by.

If my memory serves me currect I think I won 2 heats and made the A final, funny how I do so well when you and Graeme are not around trying to put me off.

Don't forget next weeks meet is on the 4th (wedesday) not the 2nd Monday (Bank Holiday)

As for bringing my son along on a Digital Race night, bearing in mind hes only 7 hes got a bad habit of picking the cars up when they go by cos (their in the wrong lane).

He just can't get head around the lane changing.

And a Happy New year to you and the Family.

Cabbyman.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts