SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Particulary pleased to read about the Metro 6R4 conversion. It is a project i'm currently attempting - trying to remodel an old Scalextric Metro 6R4 to a "proper 6R4"
in similar ways to the author.

Trouble is, now currently stuck as i'm figuring out how to fit bits to it...

Great link Moped.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
how many times have I seen that webpage now while searching for slot cars or 6R4 groupB rallycars?

Inte.

p.s is this guy serious? QUOTE NOTE:- I found that if you don't add the piece back the body is too loose and likely to come off, and if you stick the piece on without shaping it bends the chassis a little causing the front tyres to rub on the wheel arches and slows performance

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
"p.s is this guy serious? "

Oh very serious!

Any of you who know me will know that i also collect all and any MG Slot car and 1/32 scale kits to convert!

I case there are any other MG slot nuts out there and are going to the NSCC Hornby weekend, you can see my collection of over 40 MG Slot cars including Hornby prototypes and tampo printing errors etc.

Hopefully Jamie will bring along his great stretched Metro!

For a more detailed look at Hornby MG Slots take a look at September 2002 NSCC Journal.

Just in case someone reading this is an MG Slot nutter like me! has anyone got a Photo of an MGB 1/32 slot car RTR produced in Japan - i have heard of it, but never seen a picture.

Gareth

1 - 4 of 4 Posts