SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Matt Nicholls
2,006 Posts
Here are the rest:

The shed in which the circuit is located is very nice. On the walls are shelves with Mikes collection of over 300 cars or pictures of race-cars. It is a great place to test-run cars while eyeing Mike's collection and looking at pictures of race-cars. If you deslot at a certain point on the track, your car end's up driving into the pitlane, which my little brother finds very amusing!! Car control comes from PARMA 35 AND 45 ohm hand throttles with an on/off switch for the brakes. Imo the best part of the circuit is the pitlane with several cars in there as if they're pitting from a race!!

Matt

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi All.

Scaleymatt has been helpfull in posting images of my track which has its own shed that used to be my woodwork shop.At that time the track had been in the loft for four or five years and getting bigger,so with a little soul searching the only thing to do was move.Ihave just finished extending the shed,painting and scenery next on the list,when I get of the track.

Cheers Mike H.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks Honestjudge and Seymour10.

I will post more pic,s when it,s painted and has it,s scenery done.
The design was for easy running and getting the off cars without needing to
over reach to much.The driver station is well back from the track making it
easy to race.

Happy slotting

Mike H.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.