SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Hi Phoeno 30

The Lancia Integrale is out now - i recived my review sample about a week ago along with the Ford Fiesta and 307.

I will try to check if the Duval BP liveryis coing out.

Gareth
NSCC

·
Registered
571 Posts
I am with Phoeno30 on this one. I'm desperately waiting for the Focus release. Would really like to see some photos of the Lancer too, because I doubt I will be able to resist once I see it!

Is it just me or are there an awful lot of new releases that were promised in 2004 still to be released? Not just SCX but other manufacturers as well.

JS

·
Registered
62 Posts
check www.getslotted.co.uk

The focus has arrived! not sure if its the version you are after.

anyway that fiesta looks vert sweet

·
Registered
571 Posts
QUOTE (philjf1 @ 3 Dec 2004, 10:59)check www.getslotted.co.uk

The focus has arrived! not sure if its the version you are after.

anyway that fiesta looks vert sweet

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Darn you beat me to it! I went straight to Getslotted after leaving my reply to this topic!
That photo on Getslotted looks fantastic!

I think Phoeno30 wants the BP livery Focus however.

·
Registered
62 Posts
yes i would like to know if they r doing a bp one.

I would definatly wait for that.

Ive noticed a big step up in detail to the citroen Xsara montecarlo by SCX, with the wing mirrors and arial, very nice touch

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hi Martin

I have been spending increased amounts of time following the Spanish forums of late, I really like their enthusiastic approach to the hobby.

Anyway, regarding your question, it appears that the Spanish readership appear to be under the same impression that a BP liveried Focus will be released eventually in near future - nothing confirmed though, at least its encouraging news.

No sign of the Mitsubishi.

Jamie

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Someone should tell GetSlotted that the Fiesta is only 2WD, not 4WD as stated on their site. I almost bought one, but then I checked it out first.

In fact, if I didn't post this then I could buy one and see if I can get it for free when I sue them for false advertising... (only kidding... I'd never divulge my evil plans).

McLaren

1 - 9 of 9 Posts