SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Six to eight weeks ago I ordered a MMK09 Ferrari 750 Monza #14, Le Mans 1955, from a well known US web dealer. After receiving it I just left it in the box putting it aside for better times.

Now after taking a closer look I see to my horror, it is missing the whole exhaust pipe system. Sad, but I can not blame the dealer for me being to busy - or lazy - to make a proper control of my received items.

So now I am searching for an exhaust pipe system for a MMK Ferrari 750 Monza. But where to obtain MMK spares?

Any help or advise would be strongly appriciated.

/Holger

·
Phil Smith
2,638 Posts
Holger, sorry for not replying to your email sooner, but I'll give the answer to you here, it may help others as well.
Just contact Victor at MMK directly, he should be able to help you no problem, I have had quite a few parts from him in the past and given this advice to others and he has helped them out.
Sometimes he is a bit slow to respond.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Guys - you are not gonna believe this!

Dominique from GMC/MMK contacted me. A hell of a nice guy.

First of all he explained to me, that there was nothing wrong with my MMK Ferrari. Officially MMK had made a 2nd version of the Ferrari 750 Monza without the exhaust system for better track clearance.

Secondly he offered me to mould an exhaust system for my car, if I wanted the 1st version.

I gladly accepted and today I received not one, but two loose exhaust systems for my Ferrari 750 Monza. And free of charge!!!!!

What a superb service! I only wish that GMC/MMK would produse more cars from Le Mans 1955, so that I could buy some more stuff from them.

In my Le Mans 1955 collection I have the following models from MMK:

MMK 13 Ferrari 121 #3
MMK 13 Ferrari 121 #4 (modified)
MMK 13 Ferrari 121 #5 (modified)
MMK 09 Ferrari 750 Monza #12 (modified)
MMK 09 Ferrari 750 Monza #14
MMK 16 Cunningham C6R #22
MMK SF03 Gordini T20S #30 (modified)

Dominique - please give us more......

/Holger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts