SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Six to eight weeks ago I ordered a MMK09 Ferrari 750 Monza #14, Le Mans 1955, from a well known US web dealer. After receiving it I just left it in the box putting it aside for better times.

Now after taking a closer look I see to my horror, it is missing the whole exhaust pipe system. Sad, but I can not blame the dealer for me being to busy - or lazy - to make a proper control of my received items.

So now I am searching for an exhaust pipe system for a MMK Ferrari 750 Monza. But where to obtain MMK spares?

Any help or advise would be strongly appriciated.

/Holger

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Guys - you are not gonna believe this!

Dominique from GMC/MMK contacted me. A hell of a nice guy.

First of all he explained to me, that there was nothing wrong with my MMK Ferrari. Officially MMK had made a 2nd version of the Ferrari 750 Monza without the exhaust system for better track clearance.

Secondly he offered me to mould an exhaust system for my car, if I wanted the 1st version.

I gladly accepted and today I received not one, but two loose exhaust systems for my Ferrari 750 Monza. And free of charge!!!!!

What a superb service! I only wish that GMC/MMK would produse more cars from Le Mans 1955, so that I could buy some more stuff from them.

In my Le Mans 1955 collection I have the following models from MMK:

MMK 13 Ferrari 121 #3
MMK 13 Ferrari 121 #4 (modified)
MMK 13 Ferrari 121 #5 (modified)
MMK 09 Ferrari 750 Monza #12 (modified)
MMK 09 Ferrari 750 Monza #14
MMK 16 Cunningham C6R #22
MMK SF03 Gordini T20S #30 (modified)

Dominique - please give us more......

/Holger

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.