SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
re member
4,095 Posts
Very nice...but has the driver banged his nose on the windscreen edge or is the mmm a case of blood sweat and tears?

·
Frank
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The MMM is a case of blood sweat and tears
. YES

Nut

when you see this small - real looking village streets Graham has build, its more than normal that a car touches a wall.

But that is pure fun - fun - fun

·
Frank
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Embs,

that are no tomatoes - that.s blood, -
because the windscreen is broken by a stone or whatever. In the first photo you can see some fragments on his shoulder and the persening.
Tomatoe throwing, we are not in spain, where they make a big event in that

·
Registered
229 Posts
QUOTE (Graham Lane @ 30 Apr 2011, 05:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Eeyuk, and blood all over the screen too! I bet there's even the stone on his lap, knowing Frank!
Yes Graham, Frank has given a sign, it seems that it's going to be a bloody race. I think you should stuff your fridge full with extra blood (or beer
), and warn the authoritys and local hospital to put on extra staff, your going to need it

One could expect no less from Frank, than again a lovely nice detailed car, welldone Frank
I hope their will be a MMM edition next year, because I definitely will be there.
I wish all the contestants good luck and a lovely time.

Cheers,
Danny

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
Hi Danny

This is the third and last MMM. However, next year we shall be doing the Mini Monte Carlo Rally and if my plan comes to fruition it will be a very exciting event.

·
Gregory Petrolati
1,022 Posts
QUOTE This is the third and last MMM. However, next year we shall be doing the Mini Monte Carlo Rally and if my plan comes to fruition it will be a very exciting event.

Oh wizz, wizz sir! I'll warm up the Dawlish Snow Stoppers!

Greenman62

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
I don't want to hijack Frank's thread. There is a separate thread for it, but to answer your question, the MMC will be run like the Monte Carlo Rallye Historique that is run today. In other words all years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts