SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Saviour,

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, their shipping charges are astronomical to the U.S.

Just to make certain I wasn't mistaken I chose a £3.00 Corgi Catalog, with delivery it would cost me £44.16

·
Lee Beswick
1,217 Posts
QUOTE (Weber91 @ 19 Jun 2011, 23:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just to make certain I wasn't mistaken I chose a £3.00 Corgi Catalog, with delivery it would cost me £44.16

Got to pay off our national debt some how Saviour, so the goverment have roped in the post office to try and grab some cash out of the US!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
I think it's more of a profit factor involved with some shops.

I've bought from MRE, TopSlots (numerous times), Slot City and Antics as well as a few board members and shipping cost is always fair.

As far as the shops that don't want to ship from the U.S to the U.K or vice-versa, their loss plain and simple.

·
Registered
66 Posts
QUOTE (Weber91 @ 19 Jun 2011, 22:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Saviour,

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, their shipping charges are astronomical to the U.S.

Just to make certain I wasn't mistaken I chose a £3.00 Corgi Catalog, with delivery it would cost me £44.16

If you are after anything in particular send an email to the Eastbourne branch stating what you are after.
The postage prices through the website are WAY off, also the majority of outside of UK orders get passed onto the Eastbourne shop as they are the only ones capable of dealing with them in a repectable manner.
Parcels will be weighed and checked by the Post office prior to despatch and you will be made fully aware of how much it costs to post before you intend to pay for it.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
355 Posts
QUOTE (Alvarez @ 21 Jun 2011, 05:10) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you are after anything in particular send an email to the Eastbourne branch stating what you are after.
The postage prices through the website are WAY off, also the majority of outside of UK orders get passed onto the Eastbourne shop as they are the only ones capable of dealing with them in a repectable manner.
Parcels will be weighed and checked by the Post office prior to despatch and you will be made fully aware of how much it costs to post before you intend to pay for it.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts