SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
swissracer-you can get 'grabbers' from invalid mobility shops here in the uk-they're basically a reach and grab device for those who cant reach tins off shelves ect,and can easily be adapted for the purpose of reaching a car across an unaccesable stretch of circuit

failing that a bleeding long piece of 2x1 wood with a big magnet taped to the end of it mate!!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.