SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my spare C7042 APB which has been modified to run the cars on a separate power supply (I currently use a Fusion 200w Adjustable Power Supply that I bought from Pendles Slot Racing). This system is head and shoulders above what the Arc Pro can offer when connected up to Pit Pro and RCS64. With the added purchase of the Pit Lane Game modified for Pit-Pro, you'll have genuine pitting for fuel, tyres, damage etc in a dedicated pit lane. In my opinion, the Arc App and Magic App are still way behind compared to this system.The track piece has also been separated from the APB so that the APB can be hidden out of sight under any layout. Also provided is a CAT6 ethernet cable to connect the track data to the APB. Longer ones are easily made or can be purchased from any electrical shop. Everything was tested before putting this advert up and all worked correctly and as it should. Looking for £150 plus postage which is a steal considering Jadlam are selling the standard APB for £140.

Start light gantry. This was bought from RikoRocket about 6 months ago and connects up to your PC so it's controlled by RCS64, SSDC etc. So when you start your race, the lighting sequence on the screen is duplicated to the lights on the Start gantry on the track. Unfortunately I never got to use it as my start point on my track wasn't wide enough to accept the gantry si it's been in the box since purchased. Looking to get back what I paid and that's £60 plus postage.

Finally, selling a spare cable that links your C7042 APB to your PC/laptop. This was also bought from RikoRocket and is also needed if you want to update the firmware on your APB so very useful to have. Tested yesterday and works as it should. Looking for £30 posted.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts