SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking some cars and found a couple of them listed on Mondialtec's web site. I was wondering if anyone has dealt or are dealing with them. I couldn't tell if the cars of interest were available or just pictured. I would also like to know how to make an online purchase as their site doesn't show to be secure for using credit cards. I've sent a couple of emails and have of yet gotten a reply. Maybe do to translation? Any help would be appreciated.

Rick

·
Administrator
9,782 Posts
Rick, I've dealt with them here in Paris and they're fast and reliable. I did it over the phone, using a credit card, so don't know about the website - but it may well be a problem of not speaking English, or maybe a wayward email (some servers don't like stuff from overseas and treat it as spam). If you have problems, give me the details and I'll give them a call.
Don

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (c5r @ 13 Jan 2005, 16:12)I've been looking some cars and found a couple of them listed on Mondialtec's web site. I was wondering if anyone has dealt or are dealing with them. I couldn't tell if the cars of interest were available or just pictured. I would also like to know how to make an online purchase as their site doesn't show to be secure for using credit cards. I've sent a couple of emails and have of yet gotten a reply. Maybe do to translation? Any help would be appreciated.

Rick
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm french end I occupy near Mondialtec. If I can to do something for you ...
(Sorry for my bad english).

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At their online store they listed some Fly Lola T70's. No one in the U.S.
has any of the older ones, that I can find. I would like to know what thet have in stock and do they ship overseas.

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts