SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Itching to purchase a set for messing about with, in between weekly club meets.

Is this is going to be released over here; it looks good fun and would be a shame if it's a Spain only release.

Would anyone be so kind as to mention how the little Abarth's run? They look a good laugh but how do they run without the magnet?

Jamie

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
In a sample of one of each I have to say the |ReproTEC runs better than the SCX, mostly due to straightness of the rear axle.

Jim is an expert on Little SEATs/FIATs.

Scott

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Don't listen to him, the SCX runs a treat without the mugnut! I just bought the Gulf one new for £16 (I smiled and whipped the thing out of the retailer's sweaty palms without hesitation) and after only running the motor in she lapped the bumpy Oxford plexy with lights ablaze and tail in the breeze!

Sweeter than sweet.

Actually, the Reprotec ain't shabby either.

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
Bring on those Revell NSUs for some serious competition!

Prefer, marginallly, the Reprotec myself. Magnetless, of course!

Now if somebody could just come up with Imps and Renault 4CVs to make up the grids...............

Mr.M

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While holidaying in Italy, a local gave my wife and I a ride in a Fiat 500, in Naples, in what passes for peak hour traffic.
Maybe that's why I like these little jiggers!

I've got both SCX versions and a Reprotec and love 'em all. Without the mags, they are all pretty even. With, the adjustable SCX job is the hands down winner. On my track the Reprotec is "over magged" Might be different on Carrera or Ninco track.

Imps, 4CVs. That'd be fun. How about an Austin A30? Oh and a Trabant!

Cheers

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.