SlotForum banner
2821 - 2840 of 3184 Posts

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,824 ·
You're about bang on, Keith. A rear wing is sometimes added to cause confusion. Regrettably Mrs Grumpy is beginning to wise-up to these cunning ploys. She's an avid F1 fan, and studies the 'form'. As usual, this Sunday I shall watch the race in contemplative silence.

By contrast, Mrs Grumpy will be effing and blinding at her least favourite drivers, and hurling more general abuse at her electric TV thing. I have informed her that people portrayed on a small screen can't actually hear her, but it never makes much of a difference to the tirade of monosyllabic vocab, mostly beginning with eff. Ne'er mind, eh? Almost bedtime.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,829 ·
Shatto-nerf-duh-Carp has been moved and rebuilt, brick by brick, on the Mess, thus making a bigger mess than ever. Fools already in residence but plenty of room for more. Meanwhile, Gandhi got out of his Beetle, dropped his chips and is now deliberating upon the 909. He's threatening a written report tomorrow.

Mrs Grumpy, by contrast, is recreating scenes from WW2 in the kitchen. The racket sounds like a carnivorous dinosaur after eating a particularly virulent onion-based phal curry. I can't bring myself to look at the inevitable mess, but hope the oven might later improve the raw ingredients. Onward to to the next disaster...
Land vehicle Car Wheel Vehicle Tire
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Urban design
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,834 ·
A shiny shell finally finished. I can now spend the rest of the day sleeping, reading The Three Bears, and generally avoiding the sort of things that grown-ups seem to consider as fundamental. Might even eat porridge for luncheon. Very grown-up.
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Car
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,835 ·
I doubt if Mrs Grumpy will notice the black Beetle taking shape, because there's a black Merc nearby, and I'm banking on the poor ol' thing not noticing the difference. Anyhow, it's drying for a few days, so I'll possibly start another, which she will notice. Duh...

Might just watch the Spanish GP again, though. Some parts of it were enjoyable for all the wrong reasons. Most inappropriate laughter is not usually something I'm proud of, but there are always exceptions.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,836 ·
Heavy rain all afternoon up 'ere in the hills, so I've been at the Mess 😉 enjoying a few favourites. Dunno why but the front body mount worked loose in the black Beetle below, and dropped awf. Another repair job, therefore. Ne'er mind because I haven't been subject to a budget cap yet. A corduroy cap, yes. Much more useful.
Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Wheel
Hood Automotive design Bumper Automotive lighting Wood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

2821 - 2840 of 3184 Posts